Tuesday 27 December 2011

there was no need to try to figure out

129668659900156250_0An interview with Golden Horse movie King Andy LAU: took heart at ease Andy Lau obtained Golden Horse movie King by virtue of the sister of peach. NetEase entertainment on November 27 at the just-concluded 48th Taiwan Golden Horse Film Awards presentation ceremony, Andy Lau, with excellent performances in the sister peach, awarded this Golden Horse Award for "best actor". Surprise is that Andy Lau of this had been six years in a row without much flatter me this got the Golden Horse movie King,Is not too much Ecstasy emotion, he said: "this award is not the last time, because this one only because I thought star wars the old republic power leveling, so long, should have a mind at ease". "NetEase entertainment: get the award after the first reaction is surprise you? Andy LAU: I freak out. NetEase entertainment: have no confidence in themselves so what? Andy LAU: it is notLack of confidence, I think it is good! NetEase entertainment: why freak out? Andy LAU: I think do not have a purpose, I think that things should have a premise, I was going to what, and then they work hard to do, will make you very satisfied with the results. NetEase entertainment: be because you have always wanted to get Awards, and have unfortunately not gotten and that there was noHold prize-winning ideas to do of the peach sister, only to get Awards, so has this love right? Andy LAU: Yes, this really did not expect. When I think my first set of the infernal, playing good, feel good, but there was no response, it was a year, I think the third quarter of the Infernal Affairs, it is all right, only finalists�� But still never won it. NetEase entertainment: previous award and this time what is different? Andy LAU: once more on fun, this time, because felt for such a long time, should have one, and after this, mind at ease! NetEase entertainment: you hear your own prize, coming between, what mind thinking?Andy LAU: I can't think of anything, I'm not ready to say anything. Because I got hit from finalists began, I have been surprised. Because in this film, I really is a very pale performances, this time let me know, and such performances can be. NetEase entertainment: Ann Hui teacher: what's your contribution award? Andy LAU: her vote againstIt was to vote for me! Ann Hui shoot Miss peach had when I was the last actor, what she said at the time afraid of money problems, and I said, "you do not be afraid, you instead of me, you have not selected! "NetEase entertainment: deanie says you have been on the award ceremony was a young child, you feel that this more than 20 years, you what you have to change it? Andy LAU: I thinkDeannie Yip and I actually kind of partnership is not a long time, after the of the The Unwritten Law, our life is not so much alike, is the kind of artist with artist's life, so play with this time, it relies on such 20ji years everyone on the other side of that trust. No matter how I play, I think she can, she can come back! NetEase entertainment: Miss peachIn Venice, the Golden Horse Awards including predictable to award, will get a lot of awards, as the film's investors, you have any of the Tablet market reaction and box office looks forward to it? As you like before and there is no hope in the film's box-office. Andy LAU: now, I hope that we can better it. Because it really is a very special film, itAre not written in a movie, it is not very special makes you feel, this bridge was very ill, write really good, it does not, it is a way of life. It is indeed a very strange film, if you have requested about your life really, really want to know about your one of your own life, I feel that the play was very, very worth to see. But also veryTo say, it is not that you can read to some information, teach other people to see the point, you don't know after reading what you and others to say, can only rely on themselves to experience. I really wish the box office will of course good, but I think this result is very perfect, I think this movie is now a completed movie, so accreditation has been given, the followingViewers give a. Hope a bit better. NetEase entertainment: connected investment took several of his plays, are good, then there will be greater investment in it? Andy LAU: there is no yet! NetEase entertainment: so where do you think the show is the most difficult? Andy LAU: I think the play is all right, hard is the front. Because I and deanie and Director, for a long timeNot worked, but before I play is the first film, and her cooperation, it is now, she would say, "Oh you can wear this dress? Can you cut it like that? You can not make-up? "The play is the only thing I had no modeling. I said, "I can! "But she was still not comfortable with, so before I have to make her believe me in that moment, is relatively long, But as soon as she started to believe me, our cooperation is very happy. Because she decided to choose the later, then there is no doubt that, I think this is one of the biggest difficulties in the middle. NetEase entertainment: so really started after the speech, there was no need to try to figure out: have to think about the place? Andy LAU: because I have a friend here, he is a producer, theDays would follow, I will ask him sometimes, but he is a man of much expression, every time I asked him "do you find that it is performing a good? "He (deadpan). So, why didn't play in his speech when it is acting, but also because Director just ask this not acting, so just try it became a little bad, anyway, since thePlay it just give it a try. NetEase entertainment: we now know that this film is in fact the two main characters in the play did not cry, but let the audience wanted to cry, it is said that in fact there is a drama, deanie is gone, there is a cry of China, but Director Ann Hui ended up cutting off this play, you won't regret it? Why do you feel better not cry�� Andy LAU: implicit point because I still feel better, hadn't lost that part of the time, that is, the play at the time had just finished cutting, I felt strange, Director actually is I only put this part later on do you mind if I asked her not to play this time? Directors said "good!!! "Because the Director Ann Hui said, lest the others say, because I'm a boss, so toSo many features, so he decided to also be implicit is better! NetEase entertainment: Director Ann Hui as if his work is quite high. Andy LAU: I can accept the old republic power leveling, and my request is not simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment