Monday 11 June 2012

that is not separated. "" But I am not disappointed Diablo 3 gold that is not separated. "" But I

129823466902343750_149Schumacher: timing but I still would not talk about the future of the passion Yeah sporting May 24: wangshumahe claims that have not yet decided whether he will retire after the end of the season, but he stressed that no reduction in their passion for F1 campaign. In the 2012 season, although Mercedes provides a more competitive racing W03, but 7 times F1 world champion driver Michael Schumacher was unable to reap good results in the past 5A sub-station, Germany riders only got 2 points, looking back at teammate N. Rosberg respectively champions gain a pole position, a branch station. Recently, the CEO of Mercedes FRY revealed that fleets are watching India power driver dileisita, claiming that if Michael Schumacher out of, so dileisita will take over the King's position. In any case Diablo 3 power leveling, ShuMach is 43 years old, then end his current state Diablo 3 gold, King does seem to be time again to exit the car, but I have to stress that no decision. Schumacher said: "I still did not change in the direction of, until now, my focus is not on the next year on the future, I was more concerned about the current situation and compete for this season. "" You have to ask me, I canTold you, there is no announcement, I didn't want to be too early to discuss this issue in depth, therefore, let us away from here. "Although Michael Schumacher in the future without immediately stand on the issue, but he stressed that the himself remained on the F1 campaign is full of hot, he still wants to prove to all of his strength, his ability to come back to the forefront. King went on to say: "IStrength has proved to have won the game, Yes, I did a little unlucky, but we are a team, a large family, all of our victory is belonging to, fail belong to everyone, of course, that is not separated. "" But I am not disappointed, in fact TERA Gold, I am still full of enthusiasm for F1, from another side, I saw the team progress, how can IMay be disappointed? I can foresee the future of progress, and I will continue to strive to do better. "(Laigaolun) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment