Sunday 20 May 2012

the other voices is a woman TERA Gold the other voices is a woman - CLQQ

129809335904898750_793View more friends oral oral/ya shine: guanhumy user talk: my boyfriend and I met 2 years, is due to the age of reason, to the point of talking about marriage on the wedding, but I hesitated not know what should I do? Initially when we met, in his speech, think he's a talented youth, is also taking care of people, relatively fullItalian boyfriend, long exposure times, only to find he has no source at all, he called the company is an empty shell, usually depend on parents for money to get by. There is a problem is, he always lied, loved to exaggerate the matter, for instance, bought a dress, is 500, took out of turn, but he did say 5,000, tariff of 1000, but he always said buy2000 degrees, and so on that sort of thing, occurring every day. I calmly said to him: "don't do that in the future, how much is this little", he remains so to speak, as has become customary. When I was at his house for the first time, found many other women in his bedroom, at first, not too much, just arranged SWTOR Credits,In a box. Consolidation when several women's underwear size is obviously not a person. I asked him, he said before his girlfriend, I didn't really care, just think this guy's life seems very complex. Thought he had my undivided attention, I found that he and his long time girlfriend who has had close contact wow power leveling, even there are ex-girlfriendSister TERA Gold, which makes me feel muddled and cannot accept, whole people have thus become Moody, and very paranoid, trust in him down to a negative number. As long as his phone rang and the period of time, the other voices is a woman, I was nervous. It makes me very painful, but can find a right is not easy, should be easy to him, there is nothing。 Long, found that he also take into account my emotions, and previous girlfriends who have had no contact, my heart is finally at ease. Next, however, had more problems occur, that he stay at home all day, Internet, phone, and friend δΎƒ mountain, talk deep-pocketed, close friend would think he was a successful person. He is always out drinkingDrunk home and tell to me, make me feel annoying, irritating him. He always thought that people in this world except his own, are bad, not good. He also love nagging, no matter what always think that they suffer, as if people owe him. To see my house and my parents for the first time, he brought the wine and tea, came back, we had a fightBecause he felt he brought gifts to my family, and when he left, should return a salute of my parents, my parents did not return a salute as he thought, just do not know reciprocity, had a terrible argument. I think he was ridiculous to the extreme, typical of a clown, I said to him, that was my parents, and even that didn't return a salute them, then what? 12 «» Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment